Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prayers Answer

What up World

I must admit it has being the craziest summer and begining of the school year. Had no Job all summer depended on my credit card to survive pretty much.

But to make a long story short I appeal to get my financial aid for the school year and they took forever to  to approve it finally after all the prayers they finally approved it so now i can pay for some bills.

And believe it or not i was ten minutes late to class monday, mind you is the first day of class and I kid you not the professor told me he was going to drop me from the class, and when i checked my schedule this fool really dropped me but i prayed about it and then sent him an email and he let me back in the class.

So if you are in any situations pray God always answers prayers

Cast all fears to him for he cares for you. 1 Peter 4:7

Peace and Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment