Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welll I am feeling great...sometimes you gotta look at somethings in tha rear view mirror..and keep marching to tha future..2010 it is

What up Blog World

Just a quick Update, this has nothing to do with video edting, just about life and plus is the last tuesday of the year 2009 I feel like is a great time to be writting this. 

I had a talk with a friend of mine this weekend and issues laid out on the table and squared up our differences and I feel really good because I spoke my mine on the situation and got the answers I needed. And I am focused to see what 2010 brings for me.

I have this feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year and  I wanted to leave any unsolved issues in 2009 and start fresh in 2010 which I have...so I will see what the Lord has planned for in 2010.

           2010 Goals
  1. Being close to God.
  2. Graduation
  3. Business -King Kas Production/Investing/Entreuprenuship
  4. What else God has planned for me

No comments:

Post a Comment