Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Thoughts

What up World

First all, I have to say I cooked a bomb meal for the family, coconut rice, bbq chicken, King Kas special sauce..bomb..ya boy can cook y'all..lol...

It has been a really long time since I update y'all on what I am doing, life has been crazy, hectic, whatever you want to call it, but it has not been smooth sailing as I would like call it.  Over the past few months I have been evaluating my relationships with others, friends, and trying to settle whatever difference's we might have before the New Year comes.  And relationships I mean various types use your imagination if you dont get it, but certain things have been bothering and it inspired me to write this blog today, just to express my feelings towards everything that has been going over the past few months. 

This month started off pretty good especially for me, becasue you know the Greatest Day arrived on Decemember 1, 2009, it was my bday finally turned 25, man I feel old but o well God has blessed me so far, but I feel is time to change things up and do the grown man thing, and take a lot of responsibility of things or situations that I get myself into. 

So before the New Year I will like to figure situations out, mend fences good or bad, I just want to go into the New Year with a different mentality and a ton of focus, I dont want any 2009 problems to follow me into 2010, I feel thats my year and I feel God has something big planned for and I am recieving that now.  And dont get me wrong 2009 has been really good for me, I meet some really nice people, I met some potential people...but it has been fun..sometimes I wished things were different but it is what is..Maybe some good can come out of it..we shall see i guess.

Change of topic on a side note The Planet Afreeka Video Project has been going really well, just finishing up the last video shoot of the year before the official Fashion Show/Launch Party Jan 9th, 2010 @ Empire in Hollywood.  So be on the lookout for the video it will hit youtube and facebook this week and support King Kas Productions and Planet Afreeaka.

Checkout the Planet Afreeka website is up: www.planetafreeka.net

No comments:

Post a Comment