Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wow So Long

What up Blog World

Man it has been a while since i posted anything on here and i know y'all miss my posts. It has been quite a busy past couple of weeks for me with school homework, projects all that and just life in general.

Video stuff has been on hold because i have not found time to out of school to edit but after these midterms next week i will be back at it again.

I have official been the Planet Afreeka videographer, thats quite nice and i just purchased some mics for my camera, ready to make some crisp videos and interviews with this mic, I am moving with this productions business.

This weekend is going to be a busy one again for me because i have to study for 3 midterms but i will be fine...so you might not hear from me in a while again

Wish me luck in my basketball game tonight

peace

King Kas

No comments:

Post a Comment