Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Past Four Days

Quote of the day- "laziness leads to poverty"

What up People

Is King Kas with another blog update...I dont really have any video update's to report but it has been a crazy four days for me though with school.

I have had an average of 3 hours of sleep in the past four days because of school work mostly trying to finish my lab reports...so i am pretty drained at the moment. Thats BOSS status doing everything at all cause to get stuff done....thats my drive to everything in life...

Today is day four day, all of my lab reports and homework are done....no more..yay..lol...till finals..and then i can get back to work on these videos.

But i had a productive day finished everything i needed to do including my daily workouts at the gym so i feel complete.

coming up this saturday the production company is back at work recording another shoot for Planet Afreeka Clothing. I will let you all know how that goes on saturday.

Tonight is going to be a relaxing night going out in the town to hang out with a friend or something...but is going be a relaxing evening

stay tune....

No comments:

Post a Comment