Friday, November 6, 2009

The Bird Call Launch Party

Whats good blog world

So last night was a pretty good night, had fun at my bro's launch party for his new studio, studio was pretty tight tight 4 stories.  And now The Bird Call has a place to call home, is about to be a good year. 

I will like to give a shout out to my brother Ruwanga for throwing one hell of a party last night in hollywood and King Kas Productions was there to witness this great occassion.

O i almost forgot Raz B from B2k was there O Lord that man thought he was the life of the party but reality check that was like 7 years ago..but I am sure with The Bird Call he can possibly make his come back...
But other than that it was a great night hopefully Ru agrees to throw my party in his new pad for my 25th bday

What happens next?? hmmmmm i def dont know but stay tune bloggers..

King Kas
I am out

No comments:

Post a Comment